1. No Candidate shall represent
the work of another person as his/her own in any assignment even if the
material so represented constitutes only a part of the work submitted.
2. No Candidate shall copy ideas found in print books, articles, research papers or on the Internet without giving proper credit to the original sources.
3. No Candidate shall use formal IACCM feedback provided to another learner.
4. No Candidate shall contribute any work to another learner if he/she knows or should know that the latter may submit the work in part or whole as his/her own.
5. Receipt of payment in whatever form for work contributed shall raise a presumption that the learner had such knowledge.
6. Any Candidate found to have committed or aided and abetted the offence of plagiarism may be subject to the following penalties depending on the severity of involvement in the offence.
The Candidate shall receive no marks or a reduction of marks for the
The Candidate shall fail the program of study, with or without any
marks given for that program of study; and
A person found to have aided and abetted shall lose their certified
7. Candidates should seek clarification from their respective supervisors if they are unsure whether they are plagiarising the work of another person.