- Receive 12 months access to the online IACCM Learning when you register for Certification & IACCM Membership
- Discover a wealth of professional development at www.iaccm.com and start participating in webinars and events
- Submit the online Self Assessment & Gain credits towards Certification. Discover how you compare with other professionals when you have your Self Assessment validated, get your Certification Program determined and get started on the online Learning Modules
- Download your e-Book (CCM program only) 'Contract & Commercial Management: The Operational Guide'
- Test your knowledge by passing the Module Tests
- Network with your peers by sharing ideas and experience on the Message Boards
- Pass all Module Tests and take the on-line Certification Exam
- Develop your Business Case and receive comprehensive feedback (Expert Level only)
- Receive formal notification of your certification - the Certificate & your Signature Badge to display your new professional status is made available to you via your IACCM account.
- Enjoy your Certification and Membership benefits as part of your career progression and come back to learn more
Certification program in 10 steps
Modified on: Thu, 18 Jul, 2019 at 9:44 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?