- IACCM will not refund any payments once you have commenced the program. The license to an IACCM learning program is non-transferable; no changes or substitutions may be made.
- Within the first 30 days of joining, you are free to terminate your membership and receive a full refund of your joining fee. Please contact email@example.com
- Cancellations made more than 3 days after booking and up to 14 days prior to the event will incur a 10% cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of the event start date, but credit may be given towards a future IACCM event. In no circumstances will refunds or credits be given to registrants who do not provide written notice of cancellation prior to the event start. Cancellations cannot be accepted by telephone at any time, but should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be valid for the relevant refund/credit as long as you have written acknowledgment.
- Substitution Policy: Substitutions are welcome before the event begins. Email email@example.com to request the replacement.
- Event Date or Location Change: If for any reason IACCM needs to change the date or the location, and you can no longer attend due to the change, or if IACCM cancels an event, you can request a full refund or credit to another event.
- Orders for IACCM services which utilize IACCM resources and/or personnel time will be charged on an individual project by project basis. Cancellations are not usually accepted one the project has started but in exceptional circumstances, a cancellation can be made, and IACCM will charge a pro-rata rate for work already completed.
- Limitation of Liability: Except as set out above, IACCM is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. IACCM shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or another emergency.
- Third Party Events: IACCM will act as a media or promotional partner for other event providers. This does not constitute an endorsement of that event or company or its products. Nor does it transfer any liability to IACCM for the event, its content or attendees. You should check that provider’s Cancellation and Event policies with the vendor.